There are exciting things on the horizon, even as I take a couple of weeks off and step back from the chaos. This week is planning, thinking, and HEAVENStobetsy, I have to clean my house.
- Literazzi wrap-up blog and MANY MANY thank yous to the amazing people that made it happen
- I'm interviewing Murder By Death on Monday; exciting!
- The advent of The Planning Committee podcast, featuring me, James Foreman, and Dave Stone
- I'm reading and reviewing Mary Roach's new book Packing for Mars. I love this woman, I love her writing in general, and I already love this book.
- My email interview with author Alyson Hagy is almost finished; we've been playing with a new back-and-forth email format that should prove interesting.
- A treatise on Drake's Thank Me Later for soldout music. One of the strangest pieces of writing I've done.
- I'm turning our living room into what the Reverend is calling "Little Britain." It's going to be totally fabulous.